Welcome to the GRAV Wikia!
GRAV is a sand box experience where you explore a multitude of planets, hunt strange alien creatures, build and defend outposts, craft weapons and armor, and attempt to survive against other players in a hostile environment.
About the gameEdit
BitMonster has been working on GRAV since late June, 2014 and felt that getting the community involved earlier is vital to creating a great game. They plan to launch GRAV as Early Access on Steam and work closely with the community on how they evolve and move GRAV forward!!
Note: these are features BitMonster said are already in the GRAV game. They may be fleshed out more in the future, but they will be ready to rock from day 1
- Gorgeous Visuals - Genre re-defining visuals allow you to experience fear, excitement, and trepidation in a way never seen before.
- Frenzied Combat - Compared to the zen-like calm of harvesting resources, combat is a wild ride which you can only hope to survive. Both Melee and Shooting are the tools of death in GRAV.
- Player vs Player - Create alliances with other players, viciously kill them and take their belongings, or run from it all! It's up to you how you interact with your fellow players.
- Play With Friends - GRAV is all about enjoying the experience with your friends. GRAV is client-server based so put up a server or join an official one!
- Powerful Base Construction - Supporting a modular contextual room based construction system allows for building bases quickly. GRAV's building system can be used for creating an entire city, a quick base to fight off enemy players, or building an outpost deep in a dungeon to defend against the aggressive hordes.
- Extensive Crafting - Anything you can harvest or kill has a chance to drop Crafting Materials. Building everything from the armor you wear, weapons you kill with, to the actual bases themselves comes from crafting.
- Dynamic Environmental Events -A night could consist of blossoming night flowers, meteors raining down from the heavens, or even a horde of very angry alien wildlife trying to kill you and anything you have ever made.
- Dungeons - The planets of GRAV are full of dungeons. Full of rare resources, dangerous foes, and environmental obstacles that provide a high-risk high-reward play area.
- Hostile Environments - Alien planets have a combination of semi safe areas and just plain you-are-probably-going to die locations! The planets of GRAV are places where you must do whatever it takes to survive.
|OS||Windows 7||Windows 7|
|Processor||Intel Core 2 Duo 2 GHz [FX 6300 3.5 GHz]||Intel i5 2.5 GHz [FX 8350 4.0 GHz]|
|Memory||8 GB RAM||8 GB RAM|
|Graphics||GeForce GTX 560 [Radeon HD 7850 1GB]||GeForce GTX 760 [R9 270x OC 2GB]|
|Hard Drive||4 GB available space||4 - 5 GB available space.|
|DirectX||Version 9.0c||Version 9.0c|
|Additional Notes||The game is EARLY ACCESS and likes Memory. 4 GB will not work well for larger planets||If you are planning to run a server and a client on the same machine we recommend 12-16 gigs of ram.|